Search People South Africa
Search People South Africa –
Trace People za Terms and Conditions:
- Trace People za do not ever guarantee any information or details supplied to you as a result of our tracing efforts as being correct, nor partly correct.
- We utilize and depend on the services of numerous third-party service providers to obtain our information, and provide you with that information as received by us. We will do all humanly possible to verify and/or correct the information.
- No liability, either expressed or implied, is accepted for any damages, public and private, that may occur due to the use of this data by you or any other party.
- We will not be held and you hereby undertake not to hold Trace People za nor any of its employees nor any of its third-party sources utilised responsible for any consequences, actions, legal actions, damages and/ or miss-understandings due to any mistakes, omissions or inaccurate information supplied by Trace za.
- You, as a client of Trace People za, is not liable to pay for the specific requested services (where we state “No Trace – No Payment on this website) if we are unable to trace and supply you with the required information.
- A trace will be construed as successful when we supply you with at least one correct and verified contact detail of the person being traced, being one of the following: a Telephone number, Mobile Phone Number and/or a physical address.
- You hereby undertake to pay Trace People za the relevant listed price for the service you requested, within 24 hours after receiving the requested information and / or traced details. You agree that in the event of you not honouring this payment agreement, Trace People za may proceed to list you as a non-payer on the major credit Bureaus in South Africa.
- Trace za provides this tracing service on the only and absolute premise that you are legitamately and without any malicious intent searching for a specific person or persons or a business owner in South Africa
- A Business Trace does not resort under the notion of “No-Success No-Fee”.